Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, may it be one to remember for many years.
We may be far apart, but our hearts are next door neighbors! May your Thanksgiving be rich with family love, warm with friendship and happy with life’s goodness.
Thanksgiving is a perfect time to express our love and care to those people we hold most dear to our hearts. Wishing your family an abundance of blessings.
The things that matter most of all are often close at hand — a touch, a hug, a gentle look, a smile… They’re what life is made of, and they matter most of all. Wishing you the very best at Thanksgiving and always!
As the seasons change and the leaves begin to fall, we are reminded that we have had another successful year. Wishing you countless blessings this Thanksgiving and all the year through!
Thanksgiving is such a special time, I wish you many wonderful blessings. You deserve them!
God Bless you all on Thanksgiving day,
I hope all good things come your way.
God Bless you and your family at this wonderful season of peace and goodwill.
May your thanksgiving day be abundant with laughter and love, good food and wine!
When life is so busy, it’s easy to overlook the important things – like letting the people in our lives know how much they mean. Thank you for being you!
Although we’re miles apart, You’re close in thought this season and you’re always close in heart. When I count my blessings, I count you twice! Thanksgiving blessings.
Thanksgiving is a day to say Thank You for being the wonderful parents you are. You have been kind, caring and forgiving. I love you!
Thanks Giving 2018
Thanksgiving 2018 Ontario
Enjoy every moment of today and count all the blessings that you have. Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- I wish you a happy and festive holiday with your loved ones. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all our blessings. Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone! Thanks Giving 2018
- May you have a home filled with laughter, freedom, and love. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
- Wishing you a picture-perfect table with a positive mood on this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving day and every day, I am grateful for you, and for all the things you’ve done for me. Thanks Giving 2018
- Thank you for always being there, may you have a great Thanksgiving day.
- I’d like to express my thanks to you. You made my life colorful and feel brand new. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- I appreciate all the things you do more than you ever know. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- Have a joyful Thanksgiving and a healthy, happy and prosperous year.
- I thank you for the unconditional love and unwavering support, I thank you for being you. Happy Thanksgiving my love!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving and understanding. Thank you for being my parents! Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad.
I may take you for granted, I may lash out at you but on this Thanksgiving day, you deserve my everlasting gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!
Here’s to giving thanks and to have a friend who loves me no matter what. Happy Thanksgiving best friend!
- Wishing you a year full of success and all the best in life. Thank you for being my dear friend!
- Today I want to let you know how much I appreciate you. I know that I may not say it all the time but I am grateful for all the things you do, I truly am. Happy Thanksgiving!
I take this opportunity to thank God for giving me a friend like you. May you have a happy Thanksgiving!
Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
It’s a pleasure working with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is just one more day to say working with you has always been so wonderful.
I’m thankful for all that you do.
In this time of Thanksgiving, I want to express my appreciation for you. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity for me. I appreciate your high standards, persistence and fine sense of humor. Happy Thanksgiving.
I am not sure if my best friend can fill the shoes of my best colleague at work. But I am sure that you my best colleague can easily fill the shoes of my best friend. Thanks for your support.
I consider myself very fortunate for having a chance to work with an expert of your caliber. Working with you was a great learning experience for me. I really value the knowledge and insight you have. Happy Thanksgiving.
“Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. Most importantly
though, I am thankful for you today and every day.” -Anonymous
“You are my pumpkin pie. I love you and am so thankful to have you in my life.” -Anonymous
“Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” -W.J. Cameron
“Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” -E.P. Powell
“Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday in which you celebrate just living.” – Amanda Bradley
“Family isn’t always about the people in your life who are blood relations. It’s about the people in your life who want you to be in theirs. It’s about the people in your life who accept you for who you are, support you in the things you choose to do and no matter what, are there for you. It’s the people in your life who love you, respect you and who you can depend on. Now that’s family!” -Anonymous
“We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.” -Anonymous
“We have so much to be thankful for. One day a year hardly seems adequate…”-Thanks Giving 2018